- Get insights from your winemaker/tour guide
- Informative vineyard stop
- A flexible tour experience
- Visit 3-4 wineries (tasting fees included)
- Lunch at a vineyard restaurant (at own cost)
- Time of tour approximately 12.15 pm – 4.30pm
- Small group size
- Complimentary collection and drop off at your accommodation in Blenheim/Renwick
- This option is not always available from Picton/Havelock so please check prior to booking.
- Only $100 dollars May – October/ $115 November – April (There is an additional charge for Picton/Havelock transfers)
Afternoon cellar door tour with a lunch stop. A good option for people who are passing through with less time to spare who still desire the expert knowledge and connections that a winemaker tour guide can offer.
On our half day tour you get up close and personal with the Marlborough wine region, including an informative vineyard stop where you have the unique opportunity to ask all those curly questions and you can trust that you will get the answers!
In our Half-day day tour you visit 3-4 wineries which can include a local brewery on request also a Cheese tasting or a visit to Makana Chocolate Shop. Lunch at a vineyard restaurant is always a highlight for our half-day customers.