- Get insights from your winemaker/tour guide
- Exclusive winery tour and tasting
- Informative vineyard stop
- A flexible tour experience
- Visit 4-6 wineries (tasting fees included)
- Lunch at a vineyard restaurant (at own cost)
- Complimentary collection and drop off at your accommodation in Blenheim/Renwick
- Time of tour approximately 10.15am – 4.30pm.
- Small group size
- Only $130 May – October/ $150 November – April (There is an additional charge for Picton/Havelock transfers NZ $40 )
With a winemaker as your guide; you get a close look at the wine production process as your winemaker educates your mind and your palate from vineyard to bottle! Exclusive to Hop ‘n Grape, we go beyond the cellar door so you can sample the best – straight from the barrel. You can ask all those curly questions, and capture the best behind-the-scenes winery photos, so you can dazzle your friends back home with your NZ Wine Know-How! Our full day tour starts with a behind-the-scenes look at a modern-day winery. You’ll either taste grape juice fresh from the press; sample a young Pinot Noir from the barrel; or try a freshly filtered Sauvignon Blanc.
Next, we’ll get up close and personal with the Marlborough wine region and you’ll taste any delight that isn’t tied down. In our full day tour you visit 4-6 wineries which can include local breweries, with over 40 cellar doors to choose from, if you’ve got a favourite we’ll do our best to get you there. Lunch at a vineyard restaurant is always a highlight. There is opportunity to do a Cheese tasting, Olive oil tasting or a visit to Makana Chocolate Shop.